Second HT , sniping for the best...

Goodevening members ,

My name is Mark , living in The Netherlands and searching for a top notch clinic to hopefully catch my last Hair transplantation.

i've had my first HT in 2018 , Norwood 2 1700 grafts. Sadly the results are not great : low density and the hairline is not in line with facial features.

I'm looking for a doctor with experience in tempel work and facial reframing aside from a lower and more dense hairline.

Currently had consults with Dr. Feriduni , Dr.Couto and Dr.de Freitas , but I want the broaden my options and make the best possible choice to get the best chance at a good HT ( aside from my own work to get the best recovery etc ).

So please let me know if you wanna share a good doctor ! 

well, @DrMunibAhmad from fuegenix is in the netherlands and easily in the top 3 of hair surgeons worldwide

your other choices are also solid and i would throw in dr. bisanga, dr. mwamba and dr. lupanzula (all located in bruxelles) aswell

also hattingen and heitmann (both located in switzerland)

2 hours ago, SpidermanFue said:

Goodevening members ,

My name is Mark , living in The Netherlands and searching for a top notch clinic to hopefully catch my last Hair transplantation.

i've had my first HT in 2018 , Norwood 2 1700 grafts. Sadly the results are not great : low density and the hairline is not in line with facial features.

I'm looking for a doctor with experience in tempel work and facial reframing aside from a lower and more dense hairline.

Currently had consults with Dr. Feriduni , Dr.Couto and Dr.de Freitas , but I want the broaden my options and make the best possible choice to get the best chance at a good HT ( aside from my own work to get the best recovery etc ).

Which clinic did you go too in the Netherlands? Eberson is also ok in the Netherlands but I would definitely consult BHR. 

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, SpidermanFue said:

Goodevening members ,

Could you share some before and after photos of your first HT as well as who the surgeon/clinic was?

Also what did each of the surgeons you consulted with have to say?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 12:27 AM, SpidermanFue said:

Goodevening members ,

For top-notch hair transplantation, consider Dr. Gho in the Netherlands or Dr. Bisanga in Brussels. They have strong reputations for hairline design and density. Check their results and patient reviews to find the best fit for your needs. Writing a lab report can be challenging, so I decided to buy one from https://academized.com/buy-lab-report-online The service provided me with a professionally written and well-organized lab report that was free of any errors. The writer followed my instructions carefully, and the report was delivered on time. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations, and I received positive feedback from my professor. I would highly recommend this service to anyone needing help with their lab reports.

Hi there, are you still looking for it? Or have you found any?

Edit: If you found any, then please let me know which one and how was your experience? TIA

Edited by KayleeFoster