Looking for Honest Opinions on How My Hair Looks After My Transplant Almost 2 Years Ago

Looking for opinions how how my hair looks after almost 2 years since my transplant. Lately I've been thinking of buzzing it just because of how much stress it gives me constantly thinking if it looks okay or not. Am I overthinking that people are judging my hair or are my insecurities for it real? Thanks guys

hairline 1.jpg

hairline 2.jpg

front view.jpg

crown 1.png

crown 2.png

side part.jpg

• Moderators

This hairline looks completely natural to me. What is your issue with it?

hairline2.thumb.jpg.2a43ea594e8474a640e03f6cc8ed104e.jpg

However if you think people are wondering what's up with your hair, perhaps it's because you're doing a huge combover for no reason. This makes it look like you are trying to hide something. You are making it look like a hairpiece. Stop the mega combover since you don't need it. You can do a side part, but don't be so extreme with it.

frontview.thumb.jpg.26da95ec964292ec5ea382462b76efab.jpg 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate the responses. Also no I'm not trolling, I suffer from body dysmorphia so its easy for me to get into my head and overthink everything

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 6:52 AM, Al - Moderator said:

This hairline looks completely natural to me. What is your issue with it?

hairline2.thumb.jpg.2a43ea594e8474a640e03f6cc8ed104e.jpg

However if you think people are wondering what's up with your hair, perhaps it's because you're doing a huge combover for no reason. This makes it look like you are trying to hide something. You are making it look like a hairpiece. Stop the mega combover since you don't need it. You can do a side part, but don't be so extreme with it.

frontview.thumb.jpg.26da95ec964292ec5ea382462b76efab.jpg 

I've always styled my hair like that for the most part where it goes up and falls down in a swoop type way. I should have worded it better but I haven't noticed anyone ever looking at my hair weird or judging it since i ask people and they say it looks good. However, I get in my own head thinking it doesn't look good for no actual reason. I attached a couple more pics of how it looks when styled, if any of those look better or worse I'd appreciate the feedback. Also do you have any examples of what you would recommend for styling it in that same way but better? Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Hair4Dummys

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If anything you have too much hair, save some for the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/27/2024 at 10:48 AM, Hair4Dummys said:

Looking for opinions how how my hair looks after almost 2 years since my transplant. Lately I've been thinking of buzzing it just because of how much stress it gives me constantly thinking if it looks okay or not. Am I overthinking that people are judging my hair or are my insecurities for it real? Thanks guys

hairline 1.jpg

hairline 2.jpg

front view.jpg

crown 1.png

crown 2.png

side part.jpg

your hair is looking much better or it is looking as natural as if you have had a hair transplant and don't overthink anything about anything Or after seeing your hair, I remember my friend, I also got my hair transplant done from Medlinks clinics in India or after getting my hair transplant or after getting the results, my hair looked like you did. do not overthink too much