Adding Fin 0.25 mg twice a week?

So I’m currently on topical duta twice a week. I’ve been on it for 8 months at this point, and I feel like it hasn’t really done much of anything. I’m still shedding the same amount and all.

So now I’m thinking about starting oral fin 0.25 mg twice a week in addition to the topical duta. The problem is that I know I’m going to get side effects. 

I got sides on topical fin, and also on saw palmetto when I tried that (same sides, low libido, erection problems, and a weird feeling at the base of my penis almost like hard flaccid). 

To try and combat this I’ve been thinking of starting to lift weights (I’m skinny but I don’t exercise) and also take a natural aromatase inhibitor like DIM to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estradiol but I’m not sure that’d do anything. Would that do anything? 

Anyone have any experience with this? Should I add fin even though I’m scared of sides?

I tried fin once and I got ball ache so I got scared and stopped using it. I am going to the gym again now to hopefully boost my test levels and overall fitness then I will take fin again. If I get sides, I will power through them for a while and see if they subside. If not, I will lower the dosage. 

• Like 1