No response from Dr Bekir Bek

Posted (edited)

Hi I’m wondering if others have struggled getting response back from Dr Bekir Bek? I was asked to send photos last Friday and fill out a questionnaire. I saw on WhatsApp that he has looked at my photos since last Friday and when I texted him this Monday and Tuesday if he’s reviewed the photos he’s just read my text but doesn’t reply back. Have others had this issue ? I just don’t know because he’s reading my texts but not replying 

Edited by balmain

• Administrators

Why don't you try dm'ng him on IG. If he still doesn't answer, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

26 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Why don't you try dm'ng him on IG. If he still doesn't answer, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Okay then I’ll try there as well 

4 hours ago, balmain said:

Hi I’m wondering if others have struggled getting response back from Dr Bekir Bek? I was asked to send photos last Friday and fill out a questionnaire. I saw on WhatsApp that he has looked at my photos since last Friday and when I texted him this Monday and Tuesday if he’s reviewed the photos he’s just read my text but doesn’t reply back. Have others had this issue ? I just don’t know because he’s reading my texts but not replying 

I am in touch with him and he answers in a very short frame of time.

2 minutes ago, duchaine said:

Okay I’m wondering if he doesn’t want to take me on as a patient an to afraid to say something because he isn’t responding but I see he has read my texts it’s weird 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, duchaine said:

Is the number you text or is there a different number?

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed personal data
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Choose someone else, there’s plenty of options.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.