Dr. Suneet Soni(Medispa) only for FUE?

I recently discovered this forum and have been an avid reader ever since. I would like to express my gratitude to all the contributors for providing valuable insights that help us make well-informed decisions.

In my search for the most suitable doctor for a hair transplant procedure, I came across Dr. Suneet from Medispa. During our consultation, he strongly advocated for a combination of FUE and FUT techniques, presenting several arguments in its favor.

While I acknowledge the potential benefits of the combination approach, I expressed my apprehension about having a permanent scar on my scalp. Understanding my concerns, Dr. Suneet's team subsequently informed me that they would proceed with the FUE technique alone, respecting my preference.

Given Dr. Suneet's expertise and positive feedback from previous clients, I am considering him for the FUE procedure. However, I have not found any specific reviews or testimonials regarding his ONLY FUE technique transplants on this forum.

I kindly request advice on whether Dr. Suneet is equally proficient in performing FUE as a standalone technique, considering his strong recommendation for the combination approach during our initial consultation?

Posted (edited)

Any feedback from the senior members here? @Melvin- Admin @Gatsby @GeneralNorwood

I'm divided between Medispa and Eugenix, however feel the cost arbitrage and an experienced doctor (Dr.Suneet Soni himself) involvement with Medispa for my budget is much more. But I have not come across any ONLY FUE transplant of Dr. Soni and I only want to go ahead with FUE.

Edited by StoneCold

9 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

how much is soni compared to eugenix?

Dr. Soni is charging INR 310,000 (+ taxes) for its more premium package for 5000 grafts where he will be having full involvement in the entire process whereas Eugenix is charging INR 500,000 (+taxes) for the same number of grafts for its base package with a doctor having 1-2 year of experience and that too they will only be carrying out the planning designing and slits on the recipient area and other tasks (harvesting and implantation) will be done by the technicians.

2 hours ago, StoneCold said:

Dr. Soni is charging INR 310,000 (+ taxes) for its more premium package for 5000 grafts where he will be having full involvement in the entire process whereas Eugenix is charging INR 500,000 (+taxes) for the same number of grafts for its base package with a doctor having 1-2 year of experience and that too they will only be carrying out the planning designing and slits on the recipient area and other tasks (harvesting and implantation) will be done by the technicians.

dr soni sounds look a good option then

19 hours ago, StoneCold said:

Yes he does... Will have to take call on whether he can pull off doing only a FUE for 5000 grafts...

I just spoke to his team as well and they insisted on FUT+FUE

Mentioned that if it's only FUE, they'll have to include beard and chest hair too. 

I'm a little apprehensive about FUT too and I'm mulling over my options at this point. 

2 hours ago, FlushRojThing said:

I just spoke to his team as well and they insisted on FUT+FUE

Mentioned that if it's only FUE, they'll have to include beard and chest hair too. 

I'm a little apprehensive about FUT too and I'm mulling over my options at this point. 

Yes. After the mention in your post, I'm lined up to meet Malay Mehta this week.

Hey dude don’t know much about dr soni, however I was against doing FUT. I didn’t want a big scar on the back of my head so FUE was the way to go for me.

That being said I think using beard grafts is a smart move to get added density. Especially if you have a lot of neck beard, might as well use that up since you’ll be trimming it off anyways.

Check to see if dr soni has any only fue procedures with similar hairloss to what you have. Eugenix is a great option as I feel like they are pioneers in utilizing body hairs for higher norwood cases. I was also worried about the doctor involvement but the staff at eugenix is well trained so I think you’ll be in good hands.

For some reason my heart told me I can fully trust them so I sent it on second sitting. If you wait a few months you can see how my surgery goes and make a decision based on how you feel after that. All the best brother.

• 3 weeks later...