Another Update:

Spoke to Dr. Soni today and he insisted on FUT+FUE. He said he is skilled enough and trusts his skills to nail an FUT. He said, I might need another transplant in the future maybe, and it's important to preserve the donor area. He said the scar shouldn't be my worry as we can always work towards reducing the scar or covering it up. 

He said he uses the trychophytic closing technique that minimizes scarring. He mentioned he removes the grafts and performs all the specialized surgical processes, while his team works on implanting. He also said that he doesn't have a rotating/traveling team of technicians. His technicians have been with him for over 10 years and are very experienced as well. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, FlushRojThing said:

Another Update:

Spoke to Dr. Soni today and he insisted on FUT+FUE. He said he is skilled enough and trusts his skills to nail an FUT. He said, I might need another transplant in the future maybe, and it's important to preserve the donor area. He said the scar shouldn't be my worry as we can always work towards reducing the scar or covering it up. 

He said he uses the trychophytic closing technique that minimizes scarring. He mentioned he removes the grafts and performs all the specialized surgical processes, while his team works on implanting. He also said that he doesn't have a rotating/traveling team of technicians. His technicians have been with him for over 10 years and are very experienced as well. 

Yes he mentioned the exact same thing to me. Basis the feedback seen on the forum, the scar does tend to stretch, though not always, I've asked them to share reference images of clients who have done a transplant 3+ years back.

While what he's saying does have merit, I'm sure clinics like eugenix will be careful while extracting from the donor area, however the job is done by a technician and the counselors mention the "responsibility" continues to remain of Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi (not sure how that works). I will first hand clarify this with Dr. Bansal when I'm due to meet her in September when she's in Mumbai.

Edited by StoneCold

• Valued Contributor
18 hours ago, FlushRojThing said:

Update two and more questions: 

Another doctor I spoke to mentioned "Exosome Assisted Hair Transplant" and mentioned that "due to this, you see tangible results in the hairline within 4-6 months, and in the crown and vertex in 6-8 months." He said something along the lines of "you'll see change and results faster."

When I asked him more, he mentioned you can read about QR678 NEO and I did, so I found this. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7489598/

@Moderators, I tried to search more, but didn't find much. Any further reading notes or information you can share? 

I would forget about any surgeon pushing exosomes as part of a hair restoration plan. I think if you push for a great surgeon and the two FDA medications that we have then if you are a candidate and 'all things being equal' then you should get an excellent result.

• Like 1

would not recommend bhatti, I went to him and my hair looks worse than with no transplant. How do I know this? The transplanted hairs are so damaged they look noticeably different.

It was a very traumatic and fast paced experience