Does Cbum HT look natural?

I don't wanna defend NHT but I think that they just did what CBum asked for. As a bodybuilder his biggest aim is to reach physical perfection, so I assume that he wanted perfection in the hair department, too. So he got it as low, straight and dense as possible. But who knows... fact is, that it looks terrible

5 hours ago, enes said:

I don't wanna defend NHT but I think that they just did what CBum asked for. As a bodybuilder his biggest aim is to reach physical perfection, so I assume that he wanted perfection in the hair department, too. So he got it as low, straight and dense as possible. But who knows... fact is, that it looks terrible

Most hair mills like NHT and others in Turkey pray on the insecurity of the people through their doors who don't have a clue at all about hair transplant.

In fact, most uneducated people think the donor hair grows back after extraction because they think it's like when a hair falls out and regrows.

Also hair mills have a tendency to give the lowest and straightest teenage or juvenile hairline drawing to the patient and they usually trust that's appropriate because they think they're dealing with medical professionals that know better. 

The hairline maybe wouldn't have looked as bad if it looked much more irregular as it should have been in nature unlike a ruler drawn straight line and implanted as such. Not to mention it looks pluggy with doubles galore at the very front.

I said it before but most people who go get this procedure done are extremely uneducated about the entire process and maybe that's more true than ever before for all elective medical procedures like breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and so on. People just see the cheapest price they can and don't realise the long term damage they just paid the privilege to receive.

Hair mills specifically will take your finite donor and can ruin your results needing a much more costly repair which might not even be possible to fully fix cause they over harvested.

Rhinoplasty they take too much out, don't explain the process of healing and swelling reduction taking over a year at times and then leave people looking like disproportioned ghouls.

There's so many areas of pitfalls but on one hand whilst I do have sympathy, I seriously think the other side of the coin is people who are deliberately ignorant getting botched en masse creates a wake up call, especially over social media where these things can go viral.

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

I think the receded look before the hair transplant really suited him, his hair looked mature and natural. Now it looks uncanny,  his very straight hairline is almost in his forehead. Also dude is a millionaire, why go to a hairmill in Turkey when you have great surgeons in the US or Europe? I assume NHT not only offered the hair transplant but also paid him for the advertisement.

Plus like others have mentioned it's really bad influence, especially from someone with such a big audience. I'm sure this will lead a lot of young and impressionable men to go to  hair mills in Turkey to have cheap and botched hair transplants done by technicians. 

This has to be a troll post? If you have eyes you can see it's unnatural.

I think that the unnatural look that a lot of these minor celebs/influencers are going for is intentional, I've seen a lot of comments on insta etc of the 'what's the point in getting a HT if you can't tell' - that Turkey look is almost like a badge of honour. A fashion statement. They don't want natural. They want the symmetrical, unnatural, 'perfect', look. 

Going back to the doc Melvin mentioned, Dr Ted had a video that describes what I think a hair transplant should be - it said something like 'a good hair transplant should be one that people you do not know wouldn't notice and people you do know say "wow"' - that is the opposite of what these guys want, it's like having the latest iPhone or wearing big name brands to them. It says I've spent money on looking *good* imo. 

8 minutes ago, Tansub said:

Also dude is a millionaire, why go to a hairmill in Turkey when you have great surgeons in the US or Europe?

Because people like him usually do not know the HT industry well. They trust marketing, advertisement and the fantastic customer care + social media. So after seeing presentation of such professional company (like Now Hait TIme) it looks like they are going to a top notch company, full os smile and success.

3 hours ago, SuperHans said:

This has to be a troll post? If you have eyes you can see it's unnatural.

I think that the unnatural look that a lot of these minor celebs/influencers are going for is intentional, I've seen a lot of comments on insta etc of the 'what's the point in getting a HT if you can't tell' - that Turkey look is almost like a badge of honour. A fashion statement. They don't want natural. They want the symmetrical, unnatural, 'perfect', look. 

Going back to the doc Melvin mentioned, Dr Ted had a video that describes what I think a hair transplant should be - it said something like 'a good hair transplant should be one that people you do not know wouldn't notice and people you do know say "wow"' - that is the opposite of what these guys want, it's like having the latest iPhone or wearing big name brands to them. It says I've spent money on looking *good* imo. 

Very interesting point you're making

Look at the Kardashians, they have no outstanding skills or characteristics aside from being made this way on an operating table. Another that comes to mind, I see Botox on many women from ages 15 to 80, and it's not a pleasant sight

These are trends that overstep correcting some aesthetic flaw and restoring naturalness and rather go straight into (literally) carving out some new odd physical identity. Noah Harari was talking about this in Homo Deus, basically when a people have their base needs met and science evolved enough to allow it, they go the augmentation route

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

On 8/15/2024 at 10:34 PM, NARMAK said:

Chris Bumstead is basically a Mr Olympia royalty at this point and to see him end up at a hair mill with his level of fame amongst particularly impressionable young men is a pretty bad sign.

People already don't have a clue about hair transplants in general and what's probably more alarming is they will think this looks good. 

The hairline is way too straight in the placement of the grafts and obvious without the regularity even a perfect natural hairline would have. On top of that it lowers down on the closing temporal areas to the temple points to boot.

The density also looks mismatched in the first picture when natural light hits it but I can't know how long it has been since he had it done.

Him, Greg Doucette and a few other bigger names ALL went to Turkish hair mills.

I actually even saw Brett Maverick recently have a video where he got a buzz cut style fade and under certain lighting you could fully tell he had FUE scars. It's honestly like people are deliberately ignorant to the realities of a hair transplant and the clear trade offs you have to where you started off with hair loss compared to if you never ever had any.

As for Brett Maverick, I have to admit that I thought his result would look much worse shaved.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, baddecisions said:

As for Brett Maverick, I have to admit that I thought his result would look much worse shaved.

It’s definitely a lot better. But far from natural 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, baddecisions said:

Y'know what, sometimes even if it's a hair mill you have to say when something doesn't look as much of a disaster as you thought it would BUT once you have a hair transplant generally even if it's extracted well, FUE scars are a thing. Brett has like Mr Rolandas white looking FUE scars but his hair and skin contrast even under harsh lighting seemed to hide it well. That said, I still think his hairline is more pluggy than would be ideal and he didn't do any proper research. He fell victim to the commercial opportunity to profit and get something for "free" and perhaps a kickback from any patients that he might refer to the clinic through affiliate links and so on.

For me, I would feel extremely bad to see a single person go to a hair mill on my recommendation and unfortunately most out there don't seem to care. 

It's far easier imo to be an unscrupulous grifter on the internet and grow your channel, followers etc. by praying on the insecurity of young men whether it be their hair, physique and other things and simply tell them lies they want to hear than people actually get a hard talk on the reality of their situations to do things properly. Be patient, save the money for the right place and so on 

Instead I see this "Quick, Quick, Quicker!" mentality of getting whatever they perceive to be flawed fixed immediately without a 2nd thought for consequences. I said before hair mills were a ticking time bomb of botch jobs and worse but it's probably many elective procedures tbh.

Turkey Teeth and Turkey Hairlines are a meme at this point. Unfortunately not a funny one.

• Well Done 1