Request for feedback and views on second HT (First HT conducted at Eugenix in December 2023 - 5,618 grafts)

Thanks to the valuable guidance from this Board, I decided to undergo a hair transplant at Eugenix in December 2023. It's now been slightly more than 8 months since the procedure, and I'm sharing some pictures I took today. You can find the details of my first HT (as well as pictures taken before the HT and a few months afterwards) in the link below—5,618 grafts were implanted.

First, I would appreciate your feedback on the results obtained so far. Before the HT, I was NW6, so please keep that in mind while evaluating these pictures. 

Second, I am considering a second HT in December 2024 (i.e., exactly 12 months from the first HT), and would appreciate your views on that.   Although I can delay the second HT until the full results are evident, I will be in New Delhi in December anyway and I do want to go for a second HT. The next opportunity to go to India may come after a year (or even more) and I prefer not to wait until then. 

Of course, this assumes that I will get the second HT also at Eugenix (or some other shop in India). I am particularly interested in knowing the views of members who think that I should NOT get the second HT at Eugenix. If so, I would appreciate some recommendations on where  to get it done. 

Thank you in advance.

Rightsidepicture-16Aug2024.jpg.c3de3c6510209daef46df3bb857d824e.jpgLeftsidepicture-16Aug2024.jpg.b4f72b93e763b25ba374ec3c88edfa19.jpgBackpicture-16Aug2024.jpg.803dbc864d0918121973b81deb38b910.jpgFrontPicture-16Aug2024.jpg.fe2a24c365794af0979c06fbb412877e.jpgToppicture-16Aug2024.jpg.672700b81b4c9663b5493858d24034c2.jpg

I think the progress is on track so far... Compared to your previous post and pictures the thickness has increased. 

Given the coverage I would have waited until full growth before considering a second transplant. 

Happy growing and looking forward to your progress.

1 hour ago, rochish said:

Thanks to the valuable guidance from this Board, I decided to undergo a hair transplant at Eugenix in December 2023. It's now been slightly more than 8 months since the procedure, and I'm sharing some pictures I took today. You can find the details of my first HT (as well as pictures taken before the HT and a few months afterwards) in the link below—5,618 grafts were implanted.

First, I would appreciate your feedback on the results obtained so far. Before the HT, I was NW6, so please keep that in mind while evaluating these pictures. 

Second, I am considering a second HT in December 2024 (i.e., exactly 12 months from the first HT), and would appreciate your views on that.   Although I can delay the second HT until the full results are evident, I will be in New Delhi in December anyway and I do want to go for a second HT. The next opportunity to go to India may come after a year (or even more) and I prefer not to wait until then. 

Of course, this assumes that I will get the second HT also at Eugenix (or some other shop in India). I am particularly interested in knowing the views of members who think that I should NOT get the second HT at Eugenix. If so, I would appreciate some recommendations on where  to get it done. 

Thank you in advance.

Rightsidepicture-16Aug2024.jpg.c3de3c6510209daef46df3bb857d824e.jpgLeftsidepicture-16Aug2024.jpg.b4f72b93e763b25ba374ec3c88edfa19.jpgBackpicture-16Aug2024.jpg.803dbc864d0918121973b81deb38b910.jpgFrontPicture-16Aug2024.jpg.fe2a24c365794af0979c06fbb412877e.jpgToppicture-16Aug2024.jpg.672700b81b4c9663b5493858d24034c2.jpg

I think this is reasonable coverage for 5600 grafts. How many from the beard?

I think the 8 month result in comparison to where you started is great! I think you should be fine to get another procedure in December 2024 and based on your results I would see no reason to look elsewhere but it’s you that has to be the judge of that. If you’re not happy with anything, and it cannot be resolved with your full confidence, consider other options or at the very least have a consult with them. There are a few other doctors from India recommended on this forum. Search here:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Thank you all for the helpful and encouraging responses. 

Fox243:  From the beard, they extracted 1508 grafts. 

Any other comments or thoughts are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2024 at 7:18 AM, rochish said:

Your results looks fine, its a successful Hair Transplant.

During your stay in India, steer clear of doing HT from "any other shop". India is quite famous for notorious HT mills. Eugenix are also scaling up their business but they are safe bet if you are doing HT in India.

6 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Your results looks fine, its a successful Hair Transplant.

During your stay in India, steer clear of doing HT from "any other shop". India is quite famous for notorious HT mills. Eugenix are also scaling up their business but they are safe bet if you are doing HT in India.

Thank you for the comment.