Hi, I got a haircut today and noticed this area. I compared to earlier photos and this spot was not there before. 

Does anyone know what this might be? Thanks. 

B191839E-701E-4559-A76D-DF6A0CFCAABF.jpeg

16 hours ago, James K. said:

Hi, I got a haircut today and noticed this area. I compared to earlier photos and this spot was not there before. 

Did you have a pimple there? Sometimes that can lead to temporary shedding

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2024 at 6:41 AM, James K. said:

Hi, it’s hard to diagnose without seeing the photo, but a new spot after a haircut could be due to irritation from the clippers, a reaction to hair products, or something else. If it doesn’t improve or changes, it might be best to consult a dermatologist. Writing a book review is not my strong suit, so I decided to use https://www.topessaywriting.org/book-review-writing-service for help. The writer did an outstanding job analyzing the book and crafting a well-organized and insightful review. They captured all the key themes and presented them in a thoughtful and engaging manner. I was able to submit the review on time and received great feedback from my professor. I’ll definitely use this service again for future book reviews.

Have you found your answer?

Edited by KylieSanders