FUECAPILAR Dr.Turan - 6 Month Update

FUECAPILAR Dr. Turan - 6 Month Update

Hello all,

Here is my 6 month update for my hair transplant with FUECAPILAR that I had earlier this year. I am finally starting to see some growth come in as well as the hairline begin to take form. There is still a thinness that is in the mid scalp and it creeps up behind the hairline. I thinking that this thinness goes away in the next coming months. 

The only negative that I have seen so far is the left side of my hairline has not fully come in yet or is crooked. Based on the photos I took post surgery, it looks like the grafts have not come in or sprouted. I am hopeful that the hairline will correct itself in the coming months. 

I have sent the updated photos and my concerns for the left side of the hairline to my contact at FUECAPILAR this morning. He has yet to reply but I am sure this is due to the time differences. 

I have included photos under direct lighting as well as normal lighting. What do you guys think?

IMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_4419.jpeg

IMG_4420.jpeg

IMG_4421.jpeg

IMG_4422.jpeg

IMG_4423.jpeg

IMG_4424.jpeg

IMG_4425.jpeg

On 9/6/2024 at 3:54 AM, translator said:

You should post the pre-op and post op photos, graft count and more details in general if you want an opinion on the progress.

Understandable;

3707 Grafts 

.5 mg Finasteride/ 5mg Minoxidil Daily

Heres a photo of pre and post surgery!

IMG_3418.jpeg

IMG_3771.jpeg

On 9/9/2024 at 5:19 AM, translator said:

You are on track I presume.

How long have u been on fin?

About a year and some change. Was on finasteride for a little over a year prior to receiving the hair transplant. I’m hoping I’m just a late bloomer since it is relatively still early in the HT process 

• Like 1