Looking for recommendations for the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey?

zay

I want to get a hair transplant in Turkey because Turkey is well-known for its hair transplant treatments and cheap.

However,there are too many clinic options available, and each only shows the best reviews.

Do you have any recommendations for the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey?

So far, I know about Now Hair Time, Sule Hair, and Adem Kose. Is any of these the best?

thankyou

Edited by zay

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, zay said:

Is any of these the best

Absolutely not, and in fact none of the best clinics are in Turkey. Turkey has the highest number of terrible clinics anywhere in the world. 

I would suggest that you are nowhere close in your knowledge and research to be thinking about clinics yet. First spend some time learning about best practice in hair restoration so that you are then able to critique and scrutinise the work of clinics that you end up looking into. 

Spend time on this forum looking at loads of different cases from all sort of clinics all over the world. This forum is a great resource if you spend time looking through it yourself. 

There’s also a forum recommended list that will get you started, but it’s just a guideline for further research and not to be taken as gospel. 

• Administrators

Don't limit yourself to a location. Take a look at our complete list of recommendations:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

In Turkey you can find many great hair transplant clinics at decent prices starting from 1 euro/graft, depending on your budget. The good clinics that you should consider in Turkey are the following ones: FueCapilar (Dr Turan and Dr Gur), Dr Demirsoy, Dr Yaman, Dr Altan Ahmed, Dr Bekir Bek, Dr Pekiner, HLC, Dr Bicer, Dr Keser.

Edited by Napoli

If you interested, our clinic HDC Hair Clinic located in Cyprus near Greece and Turkey, you can find many personal reviews on this forum, however I must alert you not to be tempted by cheap hair mills, I myself was botched badly by Arenamed in Turkey and then I had repairs at HDC, for consultation you're welcome to pm or contact my WhatsApp.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.