What treatment is good for me?

I am under dut mesotherapy for 8 months and i notice some loss,

my doctor recommended me topical finasteride but i don't want to apply it every day so i thought abt getting some topical dutasteride and use it once a week what brand should i buy or should i just get the oral once a week?

IMG_20240904_170511.jpg

IMG_20240906_104302.jpg

IMG_20240906_104250.jpg

Edited by domA

• domA changed the title to What treatment is good for me?

You got sides from topical minoxidil !? What kind of sides if I may ask? I personally think it's a good idea for you to jump on 0.5 oral dutasteride once a week, and if it works for you with no sides, then increase the dose to twice or 3 times a week.

3 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

You got sides from topical minoxidil !? What kind of sides if I may ask? I personally think it's a good idea for you to jump on 0.5 oral dutasteride once a week, and if it works for you with no sides, then increase the dose to twice or 3 times a week.

Yeah now i am 21 but i was trying topical min since i was 17 It's just doesn't work for me i got headache and lightheaded, depression ect..

idk if my doctor will agree to prescribe me dutasteride and idk if i need prescription in Europe anw, so i thought if maybe would help to buy some topical dut from some online store or something even try topical finasteride but idk what to do at this point 

On 9/6/2024 at 6:49 PM, domA said:

Yeah now i am 21 but i was trying topical min since i was 17 It's just doesn't work for me i got headache and lightheaded, depression ect..

idk if my doctor will agree to prescribe me dutasteride and idk if i need prescription in Europe anw, so i thought if maybe would help to buy some topical dut from some online store or something even try topical finasteride but idk what to do at this point 

This is very odd to be honest. Topical minoxidil's absorption is negligable, and it shouldn't cause the aformentionned sides, especially depression ! Are you sure this isn't a nocebo ?

25 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

This is very odd to be honest. Topical minoxidil's absorption is negligable, and it shouldn't cause the aformentionned sides, especially depression ! Are you sure this isn't a nocebo ?

Ahhaha yeah I didn't even knew there was a side effects until i got them my doctors also told me to get off from it 

I had side effects on dutasteride mesotherapy for the first week but I didn't have them again so maybe it was just my body adjusting to the dutasteride?

2 hours ago, 4chanhrn said:

Anagenica sells topical dutasteride and at home mesotherapy. Could be worth a look. 

Oral 1-2x/week should work as well.

Don't use minoxidil if you get lightheaded from it.

i would like to try oral dutasteride at least once a week just to experiment but I don't think the doctor will prescribe me

On 9/8/2024 at 10:49 PM, domA said:

i would like to try oral dutasteride at least once a week just to experiment but I don't think the doctor will prescribe me

Where do you live? There are online telemed clinics. Zeemoreuncle. Alldaychemist.