Seborroic dermatitis

Hi 

i have another question brought here ,  I been through sensitive skin like itching on the scalp I use allergic pills & I have been through this situation for some years & it’s my 5 months hair transplant month , will I get the result or will be any problem with this ?

• Valued Contributor

It should be fine.

What you will want to do is find a couple of shampoos that keep everything under reasonable control: Nizoral is the obvious one that works well, albeit it's not that nice as a shampoo for your hair. Toney Maleedy Juniper Scalp Therapy is one I use alternatively with Nizoral and it's very good if you can get your hands on it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Berba11 said:

It should be fine.

What you will want to do is find a couple of shampoos that keep everything under reasonable control: Nizoral is the obvious one that works well, albeit it's not that nice as a shampoo for your hair. Toney Maleedy Juniper Scalp Therapy is one I use alternatively with Nizoral and it's very good if you can get your hands on it.

I use this shampoo for control the ph level & dandruff.

IMG_4959.jpeg

1 hour ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

Find out what works for you. There are rough guidelines with Seb Derm but everyone will have slightly different triggers .

Nizoral once a week with child farm shampoo in between seem to work best for me. 

I use this ph level control shampoo 

IMG_4959.jpeg