Tony Ferguson - Bosley

Sucks, he may get a good results regardless if they bring out the A-team. And that'll influence people to go there.

Most of the UFC fighters/bodybuilders/etc. I've seen get hair transplants are going to these places like Now Hair Time, Smile, etc. The ones that are willing to pay them the most. Small, elite clinics are probably not going to drop 100k for a fighter/influencer to have surgery with them, and there's no good reason to do so because their advertising is generally based on results rather than celebrity endorsements and they get plenty of business without celebrity hype.

Pretty sure even Tracy McGrady went to Now Hair Time or some other hair mill. The dude made millions in the NBA and could get 10 hair transplants with Dr. Munib for what he made in a week of playing.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Say it ain’t soooo El Cucuy, another L on his record. I saw Jeremy Stephens went to Bosley too, hair club was a sponsor of the UFC. How do we as a patient advocacy network become a bit more mainstream so these guys choose some decent surgeons. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.