Dr.Ahmed Altan- Aestepool Clinic-4500 FUs,FUE,~NW-VA ,11 Months Results

MicroFue with 0.7- 0.8 mm punch performed to our almost NW-VA patient.

Treatment plan:

Hairline reconstruction and fulfilling the frontal ,mid-crown, crown area

Operation:

Performed operation with FUE, 1 session 4500 FUs harvested with 0.7(only temporal)- 0.8 mm motorized punch.

Partial separation of 500 singles for frontal hairline and rest implanted homogenically for frontal, mid-crown, crown area.

Finasteride and minoxidil recommended but patient refused to use them.

He is/was using multi-vitamins /PRP for hair

Dr. Ahmed Altan-Aestepool Clinic

1.png.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.png.PNG

9.png.PNG

10.png.PNG

11.png.PNG

12.png.PNG

13.png.PNG

• Like 3

• Administrators

Do you have any close ups of the hairline or video? Thank you for sharing 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I noticed that in Aestepool there was increase of prices. Well, it was obvious for me, that with increasing popularity that will happen. 

But the most interesting thing is that there are 2 packages now. 

Standard- 2999 euro

Premium - 4290 euro

So what is the difference?

Premium package

- " Single-hair grafts created from multi-haired ones to achieve a natural hairline"

- "Selecting and counting all grafts using a microscope"

So basically, if somebody wants more natural hairline, has to pay some extra money. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

33 minutes ago, silver_lion said:

So in "standard package" you don't select the single grafts?

Yes, it is only available in premium package. 

There are many people who do not care about multi-hair grafts in the hairline and would rather pay less and accept a less natural hairline.

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I noticed that in Aestepool there was increase of prices. Well, it was obvious for me, that with increasing popularity that will happen. 

But the most interesting thing is that there are 2 packages now. 

Standard- 2999 euro

Premium - 4290 euro

So what is the difference?

Premium package

- " Single-hair grafts created from multi-haired ones to achieve a natural hairline"

- "Selecting and counting all grafts using a microscope"

So basically, if somebody wants more natural hairline, has to pay some extra money. 

I have reached out to Dr. Altan, for his response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello everybody and thank you for your opinions,

We always seperate/select single grafts.

Let me clear some points for you , differences in between standard and premium package is 

1-When we are seperating singles with our naked eyes in standard, we use microscopes in premium package to check all singles and to dissect singles from doubles.(Standard package is what we have done for 10 years, all results of ours in this from are Standard ones.) 

2-When we are counting all grafts as mixed and seperate partially singles in Standard but we divide and count singles,doubles,triples one by one.

3-We took max. 2 patients per day but in Premium we accept only one patient per day this is not because patient will feel more premium but i need all my team in that operation because microscope and seperating singles doubles etc. i need all my team and nobody can help us except my staff.

And in any package i will be planning the operation,designing the hairline and make incisions(open channels) by myself. 

To abstain from being hairmill we don’t charge extra for doctor making incisions , we don’t give more luxury hotel or car to premium patients but this is more expensive just because second package takes more effort and more people.

Finally, we increase prices but this is not because we are more popular, we are increasing our prices in every September for 3 years because of high inflation in here, for our industry it is 150% (September 23’-September 24’).

Respects,

• Like 5

On 9/9/2024 at 7:42 PM, Dr. Ahmed Altan said:

Hello everybody and thank you for your opinions,

We always seperate/select single grafts.

Let me clear some points for you , differences in between standard and premium package is 

1-When we are seperating singles with our naked eyes in standard, we use microscopes in premium package to check all singles and to dissect singles from doubles.(Standard package is what we have done for 10 years, all results of ours in this from are Standard ones.) 

2-When we are counting all grafts as mixed and seperate partially singles in Standard but we divide and count singles,doubles,triples one by one.

3-We took max. 2 patients per day but in Premium we accept only one patient per day this is not because patient will feel more premium but i need all my team in that operation because microscope and seperating singles doubles etc. i need all my team and nobody can help us except my staff.

And in any package i will be planning the operation,designing the hairline and make incisions(open channels) by myself. 

To abstain from being hairmill we don’t charge extra for doctor making incisions , we don’t give more luxury hotel or car to premium patients but this is more expensive just because second package takes more effort and more people.

Finally, we increase prices but this is not because we are more popular, we are increasing our prices in every September for 3 years because of high inflation in here, for our industry it is 150% (September 23’-September 24’).

Respects,

Reached out to Aestepool via whatsapp. Though I am a little bit confused as I found a website under your name too...?

Thanks for clarification..  

6 hours ago, consideringtransplant said:

Reached out to Aestepool via whatsapp. Though I am a little bit confused as I found a website under your name too...?

Thanks for clarification..  

Well, there is no specific explanation for that but both websites belong to me and you will have exactly same experience by contacting whichever. I am thinking to make changes of website under my name and give more detailed information there about operations and myself.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...