Australia Hair transplant surgeon

Hi Everyone, 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Im looking for a reputable hair transplant surgeon in Australia, understand that alot of people on here will say go abroad dont waste your time.

But surely there has to be a half decent surgeon in Australia. 

Have narrowed it down to Dr Jonathan Chan, Dr Alam, and Dr Mario Marzola.

Has anyone had any experience with these doctors or who have had a transplant with one of them. 

Im not opposed to travelling abroad, but we with a family with kids and wife again heavily pregnant, will be much easier at home. 

Regards, 

Danny 

• Administrators

The only surgeon worth looking at in Australia is Dr. Ruk in Brisbane. He has some cases here @Hairline Clinic

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

I would hold off from any Australian surgeon at the moment. I know one of Dr Marzola’s techs very well and he can only perform 1k grafts a day per surgery due to his age and declining skill set. Also I have seen his patient results. Honestly I would look further abroad for the time being. Dr Ruk so far looks good but further investigation needs to be done (in my opinion). All the best. 

Edited by Gatsby