Dr Ruk 5947 Grafts - 15040 hairs

This client underwent a 1 day Procedure he is 18 months post procedure, Currently booked in for his second procedure which we will aim to extract another 3000-4000 Grafts to add density to the crown.

Procedure Details:

• Doctor: Dr. Ruk, Brisbane, Australia (Hairline clinic)
  • Medications: Oral Finasteride and Minoxidil
  • Tools Used: Hybrid punch 0.85mm, INRUT Multi Implanter
  • Grafts: All extracted and implanted exclusively by Dr. Ruk

The success of any hair restoration procedure depends heavily on the expertise of the doctor performing it. Whether you're considering surgery in Australia or abroad, it’s essential to thoroughly research the doctor's credentials and experience. As the saying goes, "Do your own research!" Failing to do so may leave you regretting your decision if the results don’t meet your expectations.

"A tool is only as good as the hands that wield it."

Disclaimer: Results of hair transplant procedures can vary between patients. There are potential risks and complications involved, so we strongly recommend consulting with your doctor before making any decisions.

IMG_3208.JPG

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

63f30803-8c38-4f58-a942-b60e8d4a9b18.JPG

76f7b8d7-9a10-42e9-9101-7473de4347cc.JPG

4662861e-0172-47fa-9133-db53b40e11b1.JPG

66012889-95a5-4c61-8f15-dfcf82352144.JPG

69250121-eaeb-410a-b7cf-40da09293dbf.JPG

b59c8a7f-10b6-45ef-95db-510a6bbd2863.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great density, im impressed 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is an excellent result. How many grafts were needed and how old is the patient? Thanks for sharing!

17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is an excellent result. How many grafts were needed and how old is the patient? Thanks for sharing!

This is 5947 grafts in this session, we will do a further 3000-4000 grafts, This client is 28 years old

• Like 1

• Moderators

This looks excellent. It doesn't look like he needs another 3000 to 4000 grafts though.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Genuinely confused as to how this Dr and clinic are achieving world class results , I would say these current results are knocking the likes of well known international hair transplant drs out of the park ??

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hjs2088 said:

Genuinely confused as to how this Dr and clinic are achieving world class results , I would say these current results are knocking the likes of well known international hair transplant drs out of the park ??

Dr Ruk has been around for 9 years, his results have been world class for over 5 years now, I think being in Australia he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hjs2088 said:

Yeah looks better then some of the recent work by an elite coalition dr that’s always highly recommended on here 🤔