Hairline correction/extractions - 199 grafts @ Hattingen Hair, Switzerland - (1st Session)

• Moderators

It's clearing up a lot. It's not so obvious now.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

1 month update

Nothing much to report really. Redness has come down a bit, but not totally. There's still a red hue across the old hairline which hopefully will continue to retrace over time. There's no real scarring visible - I can't really make out the extraction site at all - and as of a few days ago I've graduated to very lightly razor shaving the non-extracted hairs having previously cut them with scissors initially and then buzzed them with a trimmer. The razor certainly does a better job of hiding the stubble hairs left behind which we'll get out in December.

IMG_9090.thumb.JPG.b5417c6626d855a55fd2ca229d81e2fa.JPGIMG_9089.thumb.JPG.9088428b0278b77e205eba3186a36239.JPGIMG_9088.thumb.JPG.bb1da981ab86d1af19024a85b935328d.JPG

It’s looking very good!
Sometimes you think you’re in the clear with respect to the redness but it seems likes it takes an age to completely disappear 😂

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Tommy1991 said:

It’s looking very good!
Sometimes you think you’re in the clear with respect to the redness but it seems likes it takes an age to completely disappear 😂

Very true. In certain lighting there's no redness at all and then from nowhere it looks like I've somehow gone and gotten myself badly sunburned in October!