Allroots - Dr Alok Sahoo - Delhi

31 minutes ago, Inyorocks said:

Sorry for the delay.. Yes, I have booked for Dec..

I am also thinking of contacting Dr Alok Sahoo and making an appointment. Did you speak with the doctor? If yes, could you confirm if the doctor will be doing the entire procedure? Also, any idea what Punch size the doctor will be using?

On 9/22/2024 at 9:27 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Berba is right. I initially started a thread on the forum on behalf of my cousin, but it was removed because the forum rules prohibit posting on behalf of others, likely to prevent potential misuse. It's been a few months now, and my cousin's results have turned out to be excellent.

A friend of mine recently underwent surgery with Dr. Alok, and I'm eager to see how his results progress.

@A_4_Archan - can you Please share feed back / pictures ? How was your friend’s experience with Dr Alok ? 

On 9/22/2024 at 4:57 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Berba is right. I initially started a thread on the forum on behalf of my cousin, but it was removed because the forum rules prohibit posting on behalf of others, likely to prevent potential misuse. It's been a few months now, and my cousin's results have turned out to be excellent.

A friend of mine recently underwent surgery with Dr. Alok, and I'm eager to see how his results progress.

Must say it's a bit strange you got this treatment, right now there's another thread someone has posted where he provides photos and talks about the result on behalf of his cousin. Only difference is that it is a different doctor (Dr Bekir Bek) - weird your thread would get removed and his not.

Maybe @Melvin- Admin can clarify the forum's policy on this - it does not seem fair that @A_4_Archan thread gets deleted but others not.

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalp - link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - May 2025 -  - 2500-3000 grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

7 hours ago, Gol_D_Roger said:

I am also thinking of contacting Dr Alok Sahoo and making an appointment. Did you speak with the doctor? If yes, could you confirm if the doctor will be doing the entire procedure? Also, any idea what Punch size the doctor will be using?

I had a phone consultation with the doctor. I liked his positive vibe. I was nervous about the process but he answered my question with patience. He handles the design, slitting, and extraction himself, while a technician does the implantation. I have the msged the support team about the punch size. I will confirm once I get a response.

51 minutes ago, Inyorocks said:

I had a phone consultation with the doctor. I liked his positive vibe. I was nervous about the process but he answered my question with patience. He handles the design, slitting, and extraction himself, while a technician does the implantation. I have the msged the support team about the punch size. I will confirm once I get a response.

@Inyorocks - hi. Was this a free consultation?

1 hour ago, Inyorocks said:

Why did you not inquire with the doctor about the punch sizes?

Wish you the best, please do share your experience with us

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Inyorocks said:

I also recently had a phone converse with Dr Alok. I forgot to ask about punch size, please update us. 

14 hours ago, Justlikeheaven said:

I also recently had a phone converse with Dr Alok. I forgot to ask about punch size, please update us.

I don't know the importance for punch size but I stilled enquired 😁

Punch depending upon the hair caliber.

For scalp - 0.9 or 0.95 serrated C*** punch 

For beard- 0.85 serrated punch

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 10/2/2024 at 8:07 AM, Ccd99 said:

Must say it's a bit strange you got this treatment, right now there's another thread someone has posted where he provides photos and talks about the result on behalf of his cousin. Only difference is that it is a different doctor (Dr Bekir Bek) - weird your thread would get removed and his not.

Maybe @Melvin- Admin can clarify the forum's policy on this - it does not seem fair that @A_4_Archan thread gets deleted but others not.

There’s nothing strange about it at all. The policy is that you can post your own procedure and results, but not someone else’s. What if the other person doesn’t want their personal and private surgery pictures being posted. Maybe they don’t want the world to know they had a hair transplant. 

The other post you mention has already been handled by Melvin if it’s the one I’m thinking of. We are not on here 24 hours per day monitoring and approving every post as it comes in. We have to actually read every post. I have a full time job unrelated to hair loss and Melvin spends a lot of time talking with Drs and producing videos, so it may take a day or two before we read a post.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

6 hours ago, LurkingDonut said:

My first post.. just wanted to tag along  and say i will be having my hairtransplant with Dr alok on the 17 and 18th oct.  I am still considering if i am going be posting a full thread tho.

It would be really helpful if you could share a detailed thread. It would benefit others like me who want to know more about the doctor and the clinic's process. Please do consider posting a comprehensive thread.

14 hours ago, LurkingDonut said:

My first post.. just wanted to tag along  and say i will be having my hairtransplant with Dr alok on the 17 and 18th oct.  I am still considering if i am going be posting a full thread tho.

Why are you still considering to post? 

This forum is to help others by sharing our HT experiences. 

Please do share your experience with Dr. Alok

• Moderators
22 hours ago, LurkingDonut said:

I hope it goes well. Please do make a new thread about your experience. Thanks.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.