Allroots - Dr Alok Sahoo - Delhi

7 hours ago, LurkingDonut said:

I just arived in delhi like 4 hours ago. traveling with 3 person total 

Went for a hotel close to the clinic  wich still had rooms available... worst experience so far.. dirty sheets/dirty.. everything.. called roomservice and they told me it was normal..changed the sheets new ones dirty also.. price for room is about 80euros..

going  to try and find a new hotel once the others wake up.. i myself could not close an eye.. 

20241016_033023.jpg

For a room in India, 80 euros is not cheap at all! Better ask the clinic for suggestions regarding the hotel booking. 

Are you planning to stay a few days after the surgery?

4 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Is that shower head? Dam!

Avoid cheap Hotels and Lodges, my friend stayed in Airbnb and his experience was good. Request you to please explore that options. Best is to ask the clinic for hotel recommendations, they do have tie ups

Wishing you all the best for your surgery, please do share your experience

Clinic did their best to help me out but literally all hotels near the clinic have been fully booked , its peak season for them since diwali is arround the corner.

Edit: yeah thats a shower head:(

1 hour ago, Gol_D_Roger said:

For a room in India, 80 euros is not cheap at all! Better ask the clinic for suggestions regarding the hotel booking. 

Are you planning to stay a few days after the surgery?

Yeah 80euros gets me a decent hotel back in europe lol. It amazes me that they dare to ask such prices for the conditions the hotels are in...

I bought my return tickets for 10 days later.. thinking i would get the wash from the clinic and go for a little bit of shopping...

Edited by LurkingDonut
Showerhead

12 minutes ago, LurkingDonut said:

Clinic did their best to help me out but literally all hotels near the clinic have been fully booked , its peak season for them since diwali is arround the corner.

Edit: yeah thats a shower head:(

Yeah 80euros gets me a decent hotel back in europe lol. It amazes me that they dare to ask such prices for the conditions the hotels are in...

I bought my return tickets for 10 days later.. thinking i would get the wash from the clinic and go for a little bit of shopping...

I hope you switch to a better hotel and relax before getting your Hair transplant. 

How many days later is the wash going to be? 

I've also booked my slot with this clinic for December, so I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience! 

4 hours ago, Gol_D_Roger said:

I hope you switch to a better hotel and relax before getting your Hair transplant. 

How many days later is the wash going to be? 

I've also booked my slot with this clinic for December, so I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience! 

Doc told me it will be different for everyone but as a gerneral rule they say 7days after hairtransplant.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2024 at 8:24 PM, LurkingDonut said:

Doc told me it will be different for everyone but as a gerneral rule they say 7days after hairtransplant.

Understood; thanks for the information! I hope you have a great transplant 😃