HT with Dr. Resul Yaman 9/24

go4hair

Hello Everyone,

I would be happy to share my experiences with you about my Transplantation.

My appointment for the transplant is on 9/23/24.

In advance, here are the pictures after my last haircut before the transplant. 

iIl will then upload images of the process.

Short feedback on the appointment with the clinic:

The appointment is simple via WhatsApp, after Short exchange and view of the desired images you get an appointment and approximate number of possible transplantable hair. The date will be sent with the booking confirmation of the plane ticket.Payment is requested on site in cash. A real explanation in advance about the exact procedure in advance is only possible after consultation. Contact with the clinic is always friendly and good.

I'll report more after the transplant! 

PXL_20240917_063152060.jpg

PXL_20240917_063040016.jpg

PXL_20240917_063042630.jpg

I would not proceed with surgery considering your situation (huge area to cover), unless you had at least in person consultations with renowned doctors with experience with nw 6-7 patients. You are going to dr. Yaman and didn't even have a in person consultation. 

Can you, at least, show your donor area?

• Moderators

I know you've been looking at Dr Yaman's results on here, so good luck with the procedure next week. You have a lot of area to cover and I'm not sure how good your donor is. My advice to you is to make the hairline high, so you can get more area covered with better density.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.