36 M considering getting a HT for fill in thinning hairline

36 male on Finasteride 3+ years, Minoxidil (2.5mg oral) over 1 year.  No side effects and the minoxidil has really thickened up my hair. This is me now though. Considering pulling the trigger after years of being in the sideline. Got quoted to get 1.4k-1.6k by Laorwong.

im just so sick of wearing my hair so long to disguise the thinning and constant worrying about my hair.

thoughts?

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3794.jpeg

IMG_3793.jpeg

Still too early for surgery, you also have very low natural hairline, stay on meds.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I can understand your need for wanting a HT. Do you have pics of what your hairline looked before meds? That could give an indication on how well the meds are working and if further growth / filling that area might occur. Meds may just stabilise what's been there as opposed to new growth and hence why you might be wanting to fill those gaps?

• Moderators

Your hair doesn’t look too bad. You should probably just stay on meds. You have a natural front hairline now. You’ll be risking having a less natural looking hairline if you have a hair transplant. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.