Heavily considering a hair transplant but have no idea which clinics are good

• Valued Contributor

The best thing you can do is spend as much time browsing & engaging with this forum as possible and looking at lots of results. There’s also a forum recommended list that you can use as the basis for your research (not to be taken as gospel, but as a tool to get you started). 

You also need to develop a framework of understanding about what makes a good hair transplant good! That way you will be able to critically assess the results you’re looking at. 

• Administrators

You’ve been given good advice. Medication and research on this forum are 🔑 key. 

You can look at our list of recommendations as a starting point for research.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The first thing I would recommend is to shave your head or try a very short hair style. You are a young guy with a nicely shaped head. Alot of guys are shaving their heads these days. You might even like the look and save yourself a lot of money and grief.