Eugenix Dr Das for Diffuse areas?

• Valued Contributor

There's cases on the forum where certain patients probably needed grafts placed amongst thinning hair but Dr Das was reluctant (only to then change her mind later when an issue was raised), so I'd be quite confused and uncertain about her aptitude for transplanting in diffuse cases. What you'll find is that top surgeons - the best ones around - have little apprehension about doing this; they're confident they can do it without harming the native hair and do it all the time.

She wouldn't be my go-to for a diffuse case. Would it be unfair of me to assume you're looking at her based on price?

• Like 1

I recently visited eugenix for a consultation. I m planning to get a transplant. I have diffused thinning. I was looking to get some frontal coverage but i felt like were not answering my questions properly regarding planting in between hair in the diffused frontal area. I also asked them to be more conservative but i felt like they were more adament on making a more aggresive hairline and planting hairs there.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Berba11 said:

There's cases on the forum where certain patients probably needed grafts placed amongst thinning hair but Dr Das was reluctant (only to then change her mind later when an issue was raised), so I'd be quite confused and uncertain about her aptitude for transplanting in diffuse cases. What you'll find is that top surgeons - the best ones around - have little apprehension about doing this; they're confident they can do it without harming the native hair and do it all the time.

She wouldn't be my go-to for a diffuse case. Would it be unfair of me to assume you're looking at her based on price?

I'm looking at her based in the fact that they're willing to use beard hairs and I want to take advantage of my thick neck beard. And for the fact that I have family in India so I could stay in the country for a few weeks to heal up. They are more expensive than I thought they'd be tbh

13 hours ago, toughluck69 said:

I recently visited eugenix for a consultation. I m planning to get a transplant. I have diffused thinning. I was looking to get some frontal coverage but i felt like were not answering my questions properly regarding planting in between hair in the diffused frontal area. I also asked them to be more conservative but i felt like they were more adament on making a more aggresive hairline and planting hairs there.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you choose a different doctor with more diffuse experience?