Tom Hardy HT

IMG_1268.thumb.png.e44aba8e23a314ddeaab063e4afa066b.png

So I have seen loads of pics of Tom Hardy lately looking very thin on top and very diffused loss, possibly ugly duckling phase of HT but not been too sure, just came across some photos shown below (now next part of this thread as removed link) which shows a really dense, even looking hairline,  a few months prior to these pics which are very different,  so I would imagine in 6 months Tom is going to be blowing in the wind! 

be interesting to see it develop and who he went to if that ever comes out 😃

Good for you Tom!!

IMG_1268.png

Edited by hairshopeing
Removed Reddit link

• Administrators

I doubt he had an HT, some British guys like Jude Law prefer to have a balding look.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Would you not agree that these photos show a much stronger defined hair line and has even coverage versus the photo above which is very patchy and much weaker Melvin?

Looks to me like these pics are a few weeks out and the pic in the first post is around 3 months after (ugly duckling phase)

I guess we will see what his hair is like in 6-12 months time, but if I was a gambling man I would say it will be much better than  before 😉

IMG_1267.png

IMG_1266.png

IMG_1263.png

IMG_1264.png

The hairline definitely looks different and I don't know if that's maybe because it's buzzed super short and hiding the density that looked thinner in the top picture at a Premier.

I think some people speculated he had been given up on medication and maybe he's back on it and some PRP sessions as well as other stuff like oral Minoxidil could be used to have thickened up and got him back on track.

The temporal areas though look a touch interesting to my eye like it might not be all that natural but either way, good for him having solid hair at his age. I think actors etc. being more open with it would help make this more acceptable but also I respect the right to privacy of an individual and this forum even tells us to make sure we protect ourselves not to let the privacy out if we want to stay anonymous.

• Like 1