Surgery with Dr. Pittella (29yo)- 13,022 grafts

Rose17

I flew down from 🇺🇸 this week and just finished my 2 day session at 8PM or so tonight in Brazil (it’s 1:30am here and sleeping is hard!)

I have not seen what the final results look like after Day 2 (maybe tomorrow when I go back) since they bandage you up to sleep in the operating room as you leave. But here is some pics I took after day 1 (this morning).

Dr. Pittella and his staff are great. I will add more pics and details later on if you want to follow. Thanks 

IMG_2236.png

IMG_2239.jpeg

IMG_2237.jpeg

d03daf0a-8375-4745-a585-69e3ee9f096f.jpeg

Edited by Rose17
Take out last name
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, drelixirht said:

It is exceptional work done by the surgeon .. I am sure the results would be good as well.. as the image not loaded here ...

Not sure why the pics won’t load. Let me try and upload new pics later this week when I get fresh pics of final results! His staff is amazing. 

2 hours ago, Antonfarat said:

Congrats mate, will be looking forward to this progressing. Proper NW and quite young - similar boat to me. I’m going to the good Dr. next year. 

you on the min he prescribes? 

PS: confirming your pictures are not loading. 

Yes I’m on the lock lab pill. I take fin, but you don’t have to for him 

1 hour ago, Northwood said:

…and here you are. Happy growing!

Hopefully you’ll be able to get some sleep.

I think I got 1 hour last night’ feels amazing tho!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Rose17 said:

more pics Dr. Pittella just airdropped me. 

IMG_5869.jpeg

IMG_2281.jpeg

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

IMG_2285.jpeg

I love that he placed grafts with zero gaps. That’s how it should be! Happy growing 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Happy growing. The work looks clean. Do you know how many grafts had been extracted from beard ? Also which parts of the procedure had been done by dr pittella?

I paid for prime package (highest package at $5 at the time), so he did everything basically. He has like 10-15 people in the room helping him, but you are asleep 70-80% of the time. His voice and eyes were always above me. He’s very very involved. 

he said he got about 4K from my beard (fully extracted) and mustache (Theres’s a little left here apparently).

2 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I love that he placed grafts with zero gaps. That’s how it should be! Happy growing 🙏

Thanks Melvin!

I told him I watched your podcast with him and did a lot of research on your site. His social media guy is a big fan of yours.

excited to see results  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Very excited to see your results. Also a young (24 yo) NW7. 

Yes, defenitely do it!

I did not have the financial means at 24, but I have been saving up since I started losing my hair at 21 to do this. It’s been a long 7-8 years but finally was in a financial situation to go see Pittella. I ultimately chose him over Sethi, Zarev and a few others. 

• Like 2