Finally @Eugenix Arika Bansal

Hi everyone

Thanks to this forum and the experiences people share . There is so much information and experience going through everyone's journey. I am starting my journey at Eugenix Hyderabad. Will post my pre procedure and post procedure photos after its done today, looking forward to it. 

The attached photos have been clicked by me just to show the current situation. Will post the proper photos taken by clinic later.

Thanks

IMG-20240820-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20240820-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20240820-WA0007.jpg

Edited by soconfused
Corrected
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone

So got my transplant done yesterday at Eugenix latest branch Hyderabad. The designing and slits were done by Dr Arika Bansal, she travels to Hyderabad on specific dates and I was able to do booking with her. I am very thankful to her.

So I had 2 options either to go with an aggressive front and good temple or with a conservative front and also covering my crown. I went with the later option as I always had a high hairline and I was used to seeing myself like that. Crown was a concern area for me.

So we inserted 3008 grafts, 2008 in the front and 1000 in the crown. After getting the transplant done I have huge respect for the people who got it done, the technicians and the Doctors involved. Sitting through such a long and painful procedure is not easy.

As with most of the Eugenix reviews the procedure before and after was explained well and also the precautions to be taken for next 7 days was crystal clear.

Only thing that bothered me was that I could not spend more time with Dr Arika as she was only present at designing and slitting. I was hoping to meet her after the procedure do know more. But I think I will take an appointment whenever she visits next time.

I am attaching photos of my hairline design. I would like to get advice and additional recommendations that will help me get great results.

IMG-20240923-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20240923-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240923-WA0004.jpg

20240923_102922.jpg

• soconfused changed the title to Finally @Eugenix Arika Bansal

@Falling it was the doctor's decision, so hoping it will work out fine.

@Gatsbyyes iam on fin every other day 1mg. Yes the number was decided by Dr Arika, infact you see my detailed post earlier it was only 2500 only for the front. When I Requested for crown then it went to 3000 with a conservative hairline.

Thanks for the best wishes. Looking forward to a fruitful journey.