Hi everyone,

I am looking to improve my over harvested donor area(with beard hair or re distribution of grafts) and to add a little density to crown/hairline. (There’s also few doubles in hairline I would like to remove and reuse.) 

I have had a consultation with a few Doctors (Mwamba, Bisanga) and others. Dr Mwamba has agreed to go ahead and Dr Bisanga wants to have a face2face consultation.

does anyone know of any more repair surgeons? Or any in the U.K.?

or if you have a similar experience please feel free to reach out or private message.

Thank you in advance for any help

The two surgeons you have thought of going to are the best when it comes to repairs, you could also ask for a consultation in Feriduni or Hattingen in Switzerland.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cjayw said:

Hi everyone,

I am looking to improve my over harvested donor area(with beard hair or re distribution of grafts) and to add a little density to crown/hairline. (There’s also few doubles in hairline I would like to remove and reuse.) 

I have had a consultation with a few Doctors (Mwamba, Bisanga) and others. Dr Mwamba has agreed to go ahead and Dr Bisanga wants to have a face2face consultation.

or if you have a similar experience please feel free to reach out or private message.

Also at HDC in Cyprus dr Maras and Dr Vrionidou have performed a lot of repairs, you can check it and if you want we can arrange consultation. 

On 9/25/2024 at 6:16 AM, Cjayw said:

Hi everyone,

Each repair case is unique, I myself a repair patient (after being botched in a hair mill in Turkey). also I used my beard grafts to repair my crown.
We need clear photos both of receipt and donor areas, also it will benefit if you will provide info and photos of post op from first clinic.

I am the official patient coordinator of HDC Hair Clinic, you can check many reviews of our repairs cases on this forum, and if you interested in consultation you can pm or contact my WhatsApp for free evaluation.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 9/25/2024 at 1:16 AM, Cjayw said:

Wholeheartedly recommend Dr Ball / The Maitland Clinic, check out my thread about donor repair and hairline punchouts

Edited by Paul_

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/