Dr bekir bek or Gokhan gur ?

Yazan

Hello everyone,

long story short, im debating between two doctors, the main reason is that i have seen a lot of (dr. Gokhan gur) good results, and for (dr. belir bek) there was a loot of compliments but less results. I will have to schedule an appointment between these doctors for next month and they already waiting for my answer. 

based on my photos below what do you think gonna suit me better and overall best option with my hair? 

debating is killing me. I saw dr gur results and they are fantastic but as far i know he is not the doing the whole procedure himself his technicians do some part of the work unlike dr bekir who does the whole procedure. 

IMG_0568.jpeg

IMG_0570.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0572.jpeg

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0685.jpeg

14 hours ago, Yazan said:

Hello everyone,

long story short, im debating between two doctors, the main reason is that i have seen a lot of (dr. Gokhan gur) good results, and for (dr. belir bek) there was a loot of compliments but less results. I will have to schedule an appointment between these doctors for next month and they already waiting for my answer. 

based on my photos below what do you think gonna suit me better and overall best option with my hair? 

debating is killing me. I saw dr gur results and they are fantastic but as far i know he is not the doing the whole procedure himself his technicians do some part of the work unlike dr bekir who does the whole procedure. 

Both surgeons are good choices. Gur has a standard and a vip package. In the vip package he does most of the procedure by himself. dr Turan and Dr Demirsoy would be a good choices too

1 hour ago, Gramatik said:

Both surgeons are good choices. Gur has a standard and a vip package. In the vip package he does most of the procedure by himself. dr Turan and Dr Demirsoy would be a good choices too

Do you know the actual prices for these docs by any chance? I am also considering who to pick for me among those mentioned here, but I don't want to spend too much. Thanks in advance 🙏

8 hours ago, currymaster said:

Do you know the actual prices for these docs by any chance? I am also considering who to pick for me among those mentioned here, but I don't want to spend too much. Thanks in advance 🙏

Dr bekir is charging 2 euros per grafts, and for dr gur maximum 3500-5000 euro i think.

11 hours ago, currymaster said:

Dr gur has a stanard package at 3500€ for up to 3200 grafts and a vip package where he charges per graft. Dr Turan charges 5000 € for up to 4000 grafts. 
Dr Demirsoy charges from 1-1.7 €/graft depending on his involvement on the procedure and dr bekir charges around 1.75-2.0 €/graft .

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1