Does microneedling affect a future hair transplant?

Hey guys,

just wanted to hear your opinion on this question, since there are many different views on this. 

Micro-needling can lead to scar tissue - but to extant where it affects transplants? And isn't it possible for grafts to grow in scar tissue (some doctors put grafts in FUT-scars)?

I just started worrying a bit since I used a microneedling device with a needle length of .5mm some time ago. Could this possibly reduce growth?

Thanks a lot!

This is actually an interesting topic, but I don't think the depth at even up to like the 1.5mm 1x per week with a derma pen can penetrate deep enough to where they would usually do the implantation and skin is actually really good bar a HUGE injury in healing. So don't be afraid to microneedle but do take proper care to ensure the needles are disinfected properly imo.

Microneedling has been scientifically shown to help with regrowth and boost Minoxidil results by a fair bit. For something that's as cheap to do as that is, you would be far better off Microneedling than say Saw Palmetto or those expensive hair light contraptions for the best bang for buck results.