NW6, is HT advisable?

Hi, just wondering what do you guys think. The sides and back are buzzed at 1 1/2 a few days ago, took the pics using the phone flash.

I have been on fin for around 18 months and oral minox. A few weeks ago added dutas twice a week and pyri. The side / back hair looks fine without any scalp showing at natural light.

back.jpeg

front.jpeg

right side.jpeg

top.jpeg

How old are you?

We need better donor photos, maybe grow it more 1 week and with less zoom.
Seems like average brown blond donor that need optimum plan.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

8 hours ago, purupa said:

I am 35. Will try growing it a bit more :) thanks

For 35 it's good, it means probably most of your hairloss DHT balanced by now, so it makes you better than candidate.

The good news about your case, seems your top scalp area is narrow which is good, you still have native hair which will support your transplanted result, I think your original height of hairline is naturally very low which will also save a lot of grafts.

I would say you have NW5 pattern with some native hair, and the lower NW6 crown has some small thinning with a lot of hairs, meaning you need hair transplant from the front area until the upper crown NW5 area, then the NW6 hairs will blend very with the transplanted hair.

If you want more detailed estimation with HDC Clinic, you can pm or contact my whatsapp +972526542654

You can check on the forum many personal cases of NW5-6 cases we did.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.