FUE Donor Area and Dr in Tijuana, MX

Hello,

I'm interested in HT as I have been losing hair now for over 10 years. I came across this Norwood scale on one of the site and I think I'm between Stage 3 & 4. So really interested in getting the transformation done however confused about two things:

1. FUE - Everyone seems to be recommending this however I would like to know if Donor Area will also have hair re-grown after they extract it for the FUE procedure?

2. I live in LA, so going to Tijuana makes the most sense. Which one would you recommend? I came across 3 so far - HMR, Tj Hair Clinic and Neopel

Thank you in advance experts!

• Moderators

No matter what method you use, a hair transplant is always going to transfer hair grafts from one location and put them into another, so by definition you will have less hair growing in the area that the grafts were taken from. You will not get around that.

You really need to research more before having a hair transplant. It's not as simple as just getting more hair put on your head. The angle of the hairs have to be right, the design of the hairline has to be right, the location (how high or low) the hairline is placed must be correct, etc etc.

Take a look at our list of recommended hair transplant surgeons

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.