HT Clinics in Turkey

• Valued Contributor

Rather than get a list of names, you'd be better off using the forum search function and start trawling through various threads by people that have been to Turkey. Also I would suggest not getting hung up on Turkey. Yes, it's affordable, so you've got some great options at comparable prices in other countries too such as Cyprus & Thailand.

I am Turkish-German, and I’m currently searching for a good clinic in Turkey. Based on the discussions I’ve read in a local forum, I decided to visit the Aygin clinic, which is referred to as the "Hair Mill" in the forum. The feedback I found there was definitely accurate. However, although Dr. Serkan was present at the clinic, he didn’t seem interested in examining my hair. Another doctor, Dr. Emin, only consulted with me for about ten minutes, drew the hairline, and then left the room.

I also visited Dr. Yaman, who appears to be a good doctor, but the location in Bağcılar is quite far from the center of Istanbul. I plan to visit a couple more clinics.