Looking for an advice around a HT

Hi everyone,

I hope that you're doing well.

I wanted to share my journey and seek some advices around a HT.

I done 2 HTs in the past:

1st HT: Back to 2020, 2.5k grafts for the front.

2nd HT: Back to 2021, 4.4k for the whole scalp (including 400 from beard).

As you can see on the pictures, I'm still missing some volume and I'm looking (hopefully) to have a last HT to have an ok coverage overall.

I was checking the forum and apparently Dr. Felipe Pitella has amazing results, so I reached out yesterday and I'm waiting for the assessment. I wanted to have your thoughts around my project and if you have any recommandations, I'm located in Canada. Note that I have been using micro needling technique for years now and I done some PRP as well.

I took wet hair pictures as per Dr. Felipe instructions.

Many thanks!

PXL_20241002_173610121.jpg

PXL_20241002_173540472.jpg

PXL_20241002_173310396.jpg

We need to see more better photos of your donor including sides head donor and beard.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic.

For consultation, WhatsApp: +972526542654

Maildoronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

You need to post  before and after photos of the front, top and back.  It's difficult to tell what exactly you've accomplished.  

You're a very advanced pattern.  It's likely many doctors would assess you as a class 7.  Review the Norwood scale and notice the progression.  As the demand increases, supply decreases.  It'll be interesting to see what donor you have left after the procedures you've completed.  Have you done FUT?  Or just FUE?  Or a combo of both?  It really would behoove you to exhaust all FUT and then consider FUE. This would give you access to the entire donor area which you'll need depending on your goals of density.  

Most doctors are under the impression that grafts compete for blood supply and feel the need to leave a separation in between grafts.  They'll explain they're placing a foundation to which you can add grafts down the road.  It'll take many procedures, (many years) and many grafts to accomplish density that minimizes see-through.  Couple this with the fact that you've done minimum numbers but the grafts seem to have been spread throughout the entire pattern.  (The doctor has to separate them so much from each other to cover the entire area - that leads to a thinning look throughout.  I'd encourage you, whatever donor you have left. to add density to the front and leave the crown alone.  Having a thinning or empty crown is normal, regardless of how advanced the pattern is.  (You can't ever make a mistake by working the front.  It'll help frame your face and give you styling options).  

Lastly, after so many procedures - and still look thin - I urge you to avoid the same clinic.  Why do more of the same?  

What are you doing to mitigate the progressive nature of this condition?  You have a lot of miniaturized hairs that have not left the building.  If you can save or enhance them - this would add to the overall look.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.