My Hair Transplant Journey with Eugenix – 3700 Grafts for a New Look!

KS151

I'm excited to share that I finally took the plunge and got a hair transplant on the 4th of October 2024, which was completed the next day, on the 5th. It was an amazing experience at Eugenix, under the supervision of Dr. Ritesh, who is not only highly skilled but also very friendly and approachable.

Dr. Ritesh carefully designed my new hairline, focusing on the front area and temples, and planned for 3700 grafts to be harvested from the back and sides of my head. While Dr. Ritesh made the precise slits for the transplant, his skilled team of technicians performed the rest of the procedure with his oversight.

The hospitality and care I received throughout the process were top-notch. The staff made sure I was comfortable, and Dr. Ritesh’s supervision reassured me that I was in great hands.

I can't express how thrilled I am to see the final results. The anticipation is real, and I can’t wait to see how everything develops in the coming months.

I’ll be sharing pictures soon as I receive them from the Eugenix team. Stay tuned for updates on my journey!

• Like 1