Going to Turkey or Thailand for HT as sex offender?

anon493

Hello. 

I'm not a sex offender but I'm currently being investigated and possibly framed by the FBI. 

Long story short, if I was to be falsely labeled as a sex offender could I even get a hair transplant overseas in Thailand or Turkey? 

Has anyone here had experiences?

This post should be removed for obvious reasons, but yes, you could.

Buying a hair transplant is essentially an over-the-counter luxury purchase. Nobody gives a damn about who you are and where you come from as long as you show up with cold, hard cash in an envelope. 

15 minutes ago, StillAlive said:

This post should be removed for obvious reasons, but yes, you could.

Buying a hair transplant is essentially an over-the-counter luxury purchase. Nobody gives a damn about who you are and where you come from as long as you show up with cold, hard cash in an envelope. 

Would customs stop someone from entering Turkey or Thailand?

Only if you flag in a wanted list. Then you'd need to look into countries with non extradition/non cooperation policies.

If I was in your shoes, I'd worry about settling my legal affairs before looking hot for court.

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

49 minutes ago, anon493 said:

Would customs stop someone from entering Turkey or Thailand?

I don't think so… If you tried to enter the US as a Turk or a Thai in the same way it would look different.

• Moderators

It sounds like you need a lawyer, not a hair transplant Dr. You are focusing on the wrong things and my guess is that's why you are in the situation you are in. Start thinking straight and maybe you can solve your problems.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.