Sublingual Minoxidil Dose?

Approach

I am consulting with doctor too, of course.  But, generally speaking (for many guys), what is an ideal dose for Sublingual Minoxidil solution, and how many times per day?  (Not the beginning dose --  I'm referring to maintenance dose long term?)  Thank you.

I don't have an exact answer for you but from my experience, I've been taking a 2.7mg sublingual pill for almost 2 years now. My dermatologist asked if I wanted to increase it and I said no so I could go even higher if I wanted to.

Dr. Sinclair started at 0.75mg and increase up to 4mg in his trial on sublingual minoxidil 

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day (with Melatonin 0.0033%, Fisetin 1%, Resveratrol 2%, NMN 1%, Ginko 1%, Caffein 0.2%)
DHT and Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : Topical dutasteride 0.05% once a week + Fluridil 2ml/day + Pyrilutamide Koshine826 1% 1ml/day
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm : human Umbilical Chord Exosomes ; see my progress pics here.

2 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Dr. Sinclair started at 0.75mg and increase up to 4mg in his trial on sublingual minoxidil 

His clinic prescribes in increments of 0.9mg now. I worked my way up to 2.7mg