Dr. Ken Anderson Atlanta

I received a botched FUT transplant from Dr. Lee from the Anderson clinic in Atlanta last September. Maybe 30% of the 1500 grafts I received survived. Dr. Ken Anderson (the owner of the clinic) offered to do the repair for the cost of the operating room (around $3k) to redo my ~2k graft transplant. It sounds like he wants to "make this right."

I'm having a tough time justifying going to Dr. Anderson since I received a bad transplant from a doctor under him. Does anyone here have any positive stories to tell me about Ken Anderson? $3k is a great deal if the procedure is successful, so i'm heavily considering it. I'm also thinking about just going to see Dr. Turan in Turkey instead and avoiding another headache.

If I were in your shoes I'd be looking at FUECapilar (Turan and Gur), Absolute (Laorwong and Ratchathorn) and HDC Cyprus.

3k is nothing compared to another botched result that you'll have to deal with for the rest of your life.

Edited by TakeAction

I never understood a doctor charging for a failed procedure at their clinic. If one has any pride in their work, they should eat the cost of the "operating room". Otherwise the act of doing something for a lower price, is just lip service. 

The patient went through one years worth of wasted time, and post op pain and all the surgical risk due to your incompetent clinic. So now your time to reciprocate some of the pain. "Put your money where your mouth is"

That is my opinions

• Like 1

• Administrators

You’ve been given great input. Use our list as a starting point for research.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.