Need help please ... Worst decision of my life

Hi guys .. I am a 24 years male , I was losing hair for past 1 years but i think I never needed a hair transplant at this stage, but consulting with a doctor from a local clinic I thought it will be best to have a hair transplant in my hairline but the results are horrible ! I didn't do my research well and was unaware to this forum . It is completely my fault I know . I am so stressed now and having suicidal thoughts . Recently had some therapy for this ! 

Now I just want to remove this hair now and will switch to hair system .I know I am not going to have a smooth skin but is there anything that can be done to make it better ?

I am 4 months post-op !

IMG_20241017_124732.jpg

IMG20241015132427~2.jpg

IMG20241017114041~2.jpg

Edited by Loser007

• Loser007 changed the title to Need help please ... Worst decision of my life

A lot of people had bad decision and they run to make something fast without making good research. Try to show more clear pictures from the donor and recipient area to see the problem clearer and we can give you our support and suggestions on what you can do to feel better and have a better result.

Feel free to contact with me if you want to ask anything

• Valued Contributor
41 minutes ago, Loser007 said:

Hi guys .. I am a 24 years male , I was losing hair for past 1 years but i think I never needed a hair transplant at this stage, but consulting with a doctor from a local clinic I thought it will be best to have a hair transplant in my hairline but the results are horrible ! I didn't do my research well and was unaware to this forum . It is completely my fault I know . I am so stressed now and having suicidal thoughts . Recently had some therapy for this ! 

Now I just want to remove this hair now and will switch to hair system .I know I am not going to have a smooth skin but is there anything that can be done to make it better ?

I am 4 months post-op !

IMG_20241017_124732.jpg

IMG20241015132427~2.jpg

IMG20241017114041~2.jpg

Sorry you’re going through this. 

First of all though, you’re only at four months. This is when a hair transplant just starts to kick in. So you’re right at the very start of the growth process - these are not the results. So there’s plenty of time for the situation to improve. 

For now the best thing to do is nothing. You need to wait to see how it develops over the next four or five months and then make an assessment. I know that seems like a long time but that’s hair transplants for you!

You don’t need to resort to a hair system. You have loads of hair!

Can you tell us how many grafts you had transplanted and who did the surgery?

Hair loss can be devastating. I was around your age when I first started to notice. I'm sorry buddy. The good news is, is that you found this forum and you are not too late. I wish I had this around when I was your age. I would get on oral Fin and Min immediately, to get the best outcome out of this transplant. Wait one year to see how the medication helps and then and Only then make an assessment. Transplants require daily medication

Edited by Andreas77

Hi @Berba11  they told me it is 1500 grafts but I don't think it is that much as they stopped counting at 1100 approx ! 

I did the surgery in India doctor name was Subhojit paul but doctor didn't do the procedure he just visited in between and the technicians did this to me ! I don't know what to do ! 

Firstly, you need to be calm! This thing is fixable so please avoid negative thoughts!!

You really never needed a HT at this age, anyways what's done is done!

From your pictures I can see there are some pits and cobblestone issues! Don't worry this can be fixed!

Give yourself at least one year and then try to consult some top recommended doctors in this forum

Also you have natural hair, so you don't need a Hair System! Just focus on your recovery and start researching about repair HT

@Rawkerboi thanks for the advice . I don't know why I am overreacting to this I am trying to clam down myself but everytime I see myself in the mirror it is giving me panic like it will never be fixed , I am damaged for life ! 

9 minutes ago, Loser007 said:

Hi @Andreas77 for last 3 months I am on fin min and my hair fall has completely stopped ! 

Finasteride can take up to two years to see the full impact of the medication. In hindsight medication should be your first lifeline, wait a year at least and then decide on repair or transplant. 4 months from an HT is not enough time to pass judgement. It can be a slow process

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Loser007 said:

@Rawkerboi thanks for the advice . I don't know why I am overreacting to this I am trying to clam down myself but everytime I see myself in the mirror it is giving me panic like it will never be fixed , I am damaged for life ! 

Again, you're at four months. You're literally at the beginning of the growth stage - your current situation is not the final result.

All you can do now is wait. If you do need a repair, you won't even know what kind of repair you need until the result has nearly finalised.

Whatever the outcome turns out to be, bad HT's can be fixed, and we've seen much, much worse cases than anything you might be facing. The situation really isn't as bad as you think - just hang in there for a few more months and see how things shape up.

@Berba11 thank you so much ! I was too much panicked . I thought it is beyond repair and was so depressed ! They have planted the grafts in a straight line though I told them to do in zig zag manner and it is too low .... forehead  size is now 5.5 cm . I think I need to wait some more time before doing anything ! 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Loser007 said:

They have planted the grafts in a straight line though I told them to do in zig zag manner and it is too low .... forehead  size is now 5.5 cm .

I can certainly see that things look a bit linear and too aggressive. Unfortunately this is a very common problem, so you're certainly not alone. I too had a similar issue which is currently being corrected. You'll be ok though!

• Valued Contributor
54 minutes ago, Loser007 said:

@Berba11 actually what was I thinking after some months if the results are not ok then can I remove these grafts by fue ? Will that resolve the cobblestone issue ? 

Yes you can remove them via FUE and that will typically resolve the cobbles toning as well. 

But you need a very good surgeon to remove grafts from the hairline and that typically isn’t cheap. It also usually requires at least two sessions to get everything out.