any thoughts on this video?

great video. apart from the 2:52 part 10 Reasons to choose CIT it mentions "most consistent results than strip" and "better hair growth" . 2 statements completelly inaccurate. at least so far CIT/FIT/FUE doesnt product better hair growth or more consistent results at the hands of any doctor. Dr. Cole is good doctor not doubt about that..

Those donors look remarkable; recently, Dr. Rose was talking about how perfect(ed) their strip scars (vis a vis ledge closure) are, and insinuated that they are equal to what FUE can offer. I followed up specifically asking if this comparison was being made, if it is true, and to see some examples that could be held against FUE scarring, but didn't get a response.

A lot of what Cole says/does seems like bullshit to me, and it strikes me as slightly ironic that *he* would ever be looked to as a figurehead for good FUE scarring compared to other docs, but he can do some fine work, no doubt.

I went into this in detail in a different thread, but given recent developments I'd strongly consider going the route of pure FUE (in retro, of course).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!