Question for a doctor

How long does it take for transplanted hair to grow? I got 800 grafts in August last summer and have yet to see significant results. It seems like I can feel stubble on the top and the frontal area where they transplanted the grafts, but it's like they haven't grown or something. I'm confused. Any answers or suggestions on how to get the transplants to grow quicker, or did I get had and they aren't growing period?

How long does it take for transplanted hair to grow? I got 800 grafts in August last summer and have yet to see significant results. It seems like I can feel stubble on the top and the frontal area where they transplanted the grafts, but it's like they haven't grown or something. I'm confused. Any answers or suggestions on how to get the transplants to grow quicker, or did I get had and they aren't growing period?

Who did the transplants?

Where they FU?

It takes from 3-12 months to see the results. No longer than 18 months to see the "full" results. I am not a doctor but the consensus is usually 6-10 months.

I had growth starting at 3 months on my last procedure 2 years ago. It was fully grown in by month 10.

Were they FU transplants or mini-micro grafts?

Is NU/Hart on the list of recommended surgeons?

I always heard that the chain clinics such as Bosley, MHR and the such should be avoided.

Do they offer a guarantee that the hair will grow?