My 1st Ht with Dr. Epstein Feb 7th 2008 (2953 grafts)

djdennis

If you look at my weblog you will also be able to see before I was on meds. Then When I was getting ready for my Ht with Dr. Epstein he got me on proscar and minox and Revita shampoo for a couple of months. These pics of my transplant where taken on Feb 10th 2008 3 days after my procedure. I really hope these pics appear for the photo album because I have been having problems with the format size

8451020463_5A89DDBB90719766F8B92440A8412243.JPG.thumb 7451020463_D63E74A2EB53ACD03EEB71D2F5578792.JPG.thumb 6451020463_9FABA312B015E39A5CD47D30F718ACA7.JPG.thumb 5451020463_05EF5D2AA9F97B99361DB8B7995D073B.JPG.thumb 4451020463_30A3E6B2A28BF7F57671C996DC7207B2.JPG.thumb 3451020463_64E75BE64261E6D13F9910DC2E3D7BC7.JPG.thumb

Dennis,

It looks like you successfully created a hair transplant patient photo album. Good job. If you are able to post here, you should also be able to add these to your blog.

Honestly, these pictures are a bit blurry so it's hard to see the work. Hopefully you will be able to take some additional quality pictures that won't be as blurry so that we can see the artistry of Dr. Epstein's work.

Heal and grow well!

Bill

P.S. What happened to your forehead?

Work looks good, and I'm sure it is -- though, it is a bit difficult to fully appreciate it from the photos. The hairline design looks nice, and the # of grafts you were able to get combined with your native hair, should give you a great look when all is said and done!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks thanatopsis, Yeah I had a hard time with posting the pics and I dont have the greatest digital cam, but I am going to go out and buy a nice cam so I can keep track on my journal. So I will have some nice pics coming up for all to see. I will try to get the new pics up for this coming up weekend.

Thanatopsis you also got a great hairline,looks similar to my design,shape and all!! I bet it will come out very natural. I think the natural look is better than the lower hairline,because you dont want people to notice a huge change,but a change where they say, wow something is a little different on you? Did you loose weight, thats what im hoping to get. I always wore a hat and alot of people did not know I had lost so much hair,because I changed hair styles and kept my hair longer which covered up a great amount of the loss. Plus I always wore visors and my crown area was pretty good and since the loss was in the frontal area,people could not ditect it at any time. Im just so sick of wearing a visor!!! So only person who really knew about my hairloss where a few great friends and some family. My wife knows the whole story,but she was great and really supported me in this decision. I responded very well to proscar and minox and I decided not to tell anyone I knew that I was doing this. Im am just going to say the minox and proscar did wonders (which it did) but just leave out the ht procedure. But I really like to help people and knowing me , I will spill the beans eventually to friends and family so that I can help others in there journey to hair recovery. Its not a typical conversation that when you are awith people and some guys I know who have more hairloss than me,cant seem to open up and want to talk about it. But I think I have a gift to put people at ease and they feel very comfortable when I bring up hairloss to them. This is a great site that us talk about how we feel and finding out the correct facts about hairloss and taking the big plunge into an Ht. Thanatopsis did you tell alot of people like family,friends,girlfriend etc. And how are you handling yourself in this area. Do you where a hat,or the el natural look. Dennis