Has this been brought up before?

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/photo_view...type=normal&nwScale=

Ok, so he lost some weight and maybe had some other work done. But...

does anyone else see the differences in these pics? Particularly the profile pic? I have studied every wrinkle in his ear, difference in the nose and MOST importantly the design of his ear. The ears do not match up. There are very obvious differences here... Anyone?

3147 ish) grafts Dr. Konior

No meds.

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/photo_view...type=normal&nwScale=

Ok, so he lost some weight and maybe had some other work done. But...

does anyone else see the differences in these pics? Particularly the profile pic? I have studied every wrinkle in his ear, difference in the nose and MOST importantly the design of his ear. The ears do not match up. There are very obvious differences here... Anyone?

No meds.

Burt,

Is your question regarding whether or not the guy in the after pictures is the same guy in the before picture?

Yes, it is. In fact, I believe this is the forum member who used to post as Futzyhead.

Clearly there are other differences besides the hair such as skin color, weight loss, etc. But there is no doubt in my mind that this is the same guy.

Bill

Burt1973, I've seen this patient before and 100% sure it is the same guy! The guy is beaming with happiness and confidence in his after photo and before they could even take it, he loses weight too!! He's so &^*()__ happy.

the design of his ears

Clearly H&W's designer line of ears is catching on. I'm thinking of going with the Spock line - to make me look smarter.

Sorry Burt but this guy is the real deal and indeed posts as Futzyhead.

His hair is excellent and he is still about posting.

No doubt Jotronic will confirm more for you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Guest josh - b

He's got tons of new hair, has lost lots of weight and he's probably flashing a brand new pearly white smile.

In a sense he is a different person icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

ears? the design of his ears?... what?

Yes the ear. They don't seem to match. They have different 'ear prints' icon_smile.gifI dunno, maybe its just me? IF that is indeed the same person, thats one hell of a transformation.

*shrugs*

No meds.

He does look like a radically different person; though, in the context of the radical things that happened to him I don't doubt for a second that it isn't the same guy. Plus, H&W simply would not doctor a picture, let alone use a different person for an after shot! icon_smile.gif

It truly is amazing what hair and weight can do to a person's look -- to say nothing of improved skin.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

One thing about hair loss, imo, is that once some people start losing their hair (me) they tend to do a lot of things different.

For a personal example; I took a job out of college in a manufacturing plant where I wore a hardhat every day. Now, believe it or not, I liked this idea because I didn't have to worry about being looked at as a balding 23 yr. old. So, now I'm working the 2nd shift when otherwise I'd probably been in a bank or financial firm going to happy hour every afternoon; if I'd had a full head of hair.

I also think a lot of guys let themselves go physically when they start balding as well - as this guy probably did.

And finally, when I get my hair back here in the next few months, I'm going to get the teeth whitening treatment and get my face 'foliated' or whatever non-surgical treatments they offer. I might even jog and extra couple of times a week to lose 15 pounds as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Three words

Tan, weight, hair!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You know what's funny about this is that more than one person mentioned his new teeth or that they are whiter than before. News flash, you don't see his teeth in the before photo. The differences are as Mrjb said, Tan, weight, hair. And yes, it is the same person.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Originally posted by Jotronic:

You know what's funny about this is that more than one person mentioned his new teeth or that they are whiter than before. News flash, you don't see his teeth in the before photo. The differences are as Mrjb said, Tan, weight, hair. And yes, it is the same person.

You mean to tell me that a guy who spent $25-$30000 on hair transplants would actually be so vain as to lose some weight, get a tan and possibly have his teeth whitened? Frankly, I am amazed.

Not at that, at how much bloody spare time some people seem to have on their hands. Studying wrinkles on ears, jayzzzuz.

My Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by Agio:
Originally posted by Jotronic:

You mean to tell me that a guy who spent $25-$30000 on hair transplants would actually be so vain as to lose some weight, get a tan and possibly have his teeth whitened? Frankly, I am amazed.

Not at that, at how much bloody spare time some people seem to have on their hands. Studying wrinkles on ears, jayzzzuz.

Actually, I sort of like this thread b/c to me it gets deeper into the other issues that can sometimes be associated with losing your hair. Now, instead of linking an article stating "Appearances can make a difference in careers", we have a real live person (pic) that has obviously made some other positive changes.

As for time, obviously we are all obsessing about our hair or we wouldn't be here. And I don't think anyone criticized the guy for doing the things you mention, just that there was such a transformation they thought the pic might be doctored.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Originally posted by Dewayne:

Actually, I sort of like this thread b/c to me it gets deeper into the other issues that can sometimes be associated with losing your hair. Now, instead of linking an article stating "Appearances can make a difference in careers", we have a real live person (pic) that has obviously made some other positive changes.

As for time, obviously we are all obsessing about our hair or we wouldn't be here. And I don't think anyone criticized the guy for doing the things you mention, just that there was such a transformation they thought the pic might be doctored.

Actually it would serve you well to read an entire post carefully before typing. I did not criticize the person in the pic for any changes he may have made, that part of my post is a thing called sarcasm.

I did and do think that anyone who can spend as much time studying a before/after picture and insinuate it has been doctored as the original poster did has too much time on their hands and given that a lot of people who come to this site in an attempt to get some facts are already antsy as hell , this type of post isn't helpful.

Anyhow, next.

My Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by Agio:
Originally posted by Dewayne:

Actually it would serve you well to read an entire post carefully before typing. I did not criticize the person in the pic for any changes he may have made, that part of my post is a thing called sarcasm.

I did and do think that anyone who can spend as much time studying a before/after picture and insinuate it has been doctored as the original poster did has too much time on their hands and given that a lot of people who come to this site in an attempt to get some facts are already antsy as hell , this type of post isn't helpful.

Anyhow, next.

A quote from my post:

And I don't think anyone criticized the guy for doing the things you mention, just that there was such a transformation they thought the pic might be doctored.

Maybe you are the one who should reread a post....

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

when someone makes an effort to improve their appearance good things can happen. There is nothing wrong with than. I think it shows an effort to better oneself in a relaistic manner.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Sweet jesus of the moat!!! His styling options are virtually limitless....and a fairly modest # of grafts, as well. Hmmm, his balding patten looks very similiar, I think, to where I am headed.

But ya, let's all meet up 12months post-op for a massive, joint GQ photo-shoot too!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!