Has this been brought up before?

1st off let me apologize if I offended anyone by insinuating foul play...as wrong as it reads that was not my intentions.

I'll be honest. I didn't think it had been altered. I honestly thought they were TWO different people.

As for having time, I wont apologize for having spare time to look at before & after pics after investing a large sum of money in a HT...It also brings to light the true magnitude of what a quality HT can accomplish. There is something to be said if you have to study a pic to determine if it's indeed the same person or not...I think it gives great hope to other potential HT patients.

Maybe if MORE people 'wasted' more time on here doing their homework, they wouldn't suffer poor HT results, by having taking the time to thoroughly educate themselves before taking the plunge.

3147 ish) grafts Dr. Konior

No meds.

Burt1973

Your post just struck me as odd. I guess I misinterpreted it so my comments were out of line. I too have looked at that particular photo before and to say the transformation is anything short of miraculous is an under-statement. Research isn't bad at all and given the number of bad stories one hears and that I did more research than I thought possible before I went ahead with a HT I understand your point. I don't put much stock in before/after photos at HT sites. Of course it's logical a HT site only shows the best of the best but it's also unfortunate. The results always remind me of those infomercials with 'real life testimonials' where you can lose 40 lbs in 2 weeks or the ones where you can become a millionaire in 3 months with no money required and then in very very small print at the bottom of the screen you see 'results not typical'

Anyhow, no offense was meant given the spirit your post was in.

My Hair Loss Weblog